Amrei holds workshops, Q&A, Master Classes, Seminars throughout Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic and China.
Amrei's classes embody the philosophy, technique and mental aspects of the Bikram Yoga Practice. Her classes are incredibly popular, drawing on many years of experience as a practitioner, teacher competition winner and judge of yoga asana championships.
Details of Classes, Seminars, Workshops and Retreats
Q&A Alignment Workshops
Seminars are available in the following time formats:
A) 2 x three hour sessions (1: Standing series and 2: Floor series). This is the optimum option as there is sufficient time to work in depth on all postures
B) Four hour extended class with lots of demo breaks at reduced heat where all postures get covered but not all in depth.
C) A shorter 2.5 hour version (4-5 postures in depth) is available - best for mid-week time slots
D) B&C Combined - A mid week 2.5 hour Q&A Class and a one day, 4 hour weekend seminar
- • Q&A Alignment Workshops options A and B are typically held on a Saturday or Sunday, option C is designed for weekday sessions
- • All seminar options are beneficial for every level of practitioner from complete beginner to experienced and teachers
- • All seminar options incorporate Q&As so all students in the room are catered for
- • There are no breaks during seminars but there is ample opportunity to sit down and rest during demonstrations and discussions
- • Attendees should bring their own yoga clothes (suitable for hot yoga), yoga mat and water
Retreats are multi-day events with yoga classes, discussions and other activities including day trips, dining out and other activities.
Retreats can be in the following formats:
- • A) A set retreat schedule, organised by Amrei, open to the public
- • B) A retreat organised by a group of individuals with yoga classes, and other activities organised by request
Retreats my be anywhere from 3 to 10 nights.
Amrei's retreats are typically held at Bikram Yoga Sapphire Coast, Brogo, New South Wales, Australia, yet may be conducted in other locations both national and international.